2019 Junior Golf Camps at The Reserve!
The Reserve Vineyards and Golf Club is proud to introduce its 2019 Junior Golf Clinics and Camps! Designed for players of varying abilities, each session is filled with instruction and games that will give your child a solid golf foundation upon which to build. The student-to-teacher ratio will never be more than 6 to 1, ensuring your child will receive personalized attention!
“Eagle” Beginner/Intermediate Golf Camps
(Ages 8 – 13):
Available to beginning juniors and also intermediates who are ready to take the next step in their golf development. Topics covered include basic etiquette, short game fundamentals, driver/tee-shot basics, and on course management skills.
- June 18, 19, 20 12:00 P.M. - 2:00 P.M.
- July 16, 17, 18 12:00 P.M. - 2:00 P.M.
$125.00/Camp. Each camp includes three two-hour instruction sessions, on course play, tee prizes, and a party on the third day.
2019 Nike Junior Golf Camps!
Offered through US Sports Camps (USSC), and now in its 26th year, Nike Junior Golf Camps provide junior golfers with the tools to improve and enjoy this great game. With over 130 locations nationwide at prominent universities, prestigious golf resorts, and local golf courses, there is an opportunity for every junior golfer to get better and have fun doing it.
2019 USSC Summer Dates at The Reserve:
- Monday, June 24th through Thursday, June 27th (Half Day Camp - 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM)
- Monday, July 8th through Thursday, July 11th (Half Day Camp - 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM)
- Monday, August 12 through Thursday, August 15 (Half Day Camp - 9:00 AM - 12 PM)
- Monday, July 29th through Thursday, August 1st (Full Day Camp - 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM)